Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hate

I hate everyone. I hate everything. I hate having to smile when all I want to do is cry. I hate hearing people's voices. I hate hearing them talk about how great their lives are. I hate hearing how terrible their lives are and laugh at their petty problems. I hate liars and manipulators. I hate people that say they have done everything, no matter what you say they have already seen or done it.. twice. I hate stupidity and ignorance. I hate when bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. I hate birds. I hate that the people that have said that they would always be here for me are not, and I hate that I worry about that ones that actually are here for me will leave me. I hate that that thought makes me cry myself to sleep sometimes. I hate that I haven't done any of the things that I want to do with my life. I hate feeling this way. I hate my life. I hate me. I hate that there is nothing I can do to change it. I hate that I don't have the balls to talk about it with anyone and have to write all this here. I hate that this pathetic excuse for a blog is the first thing that I have posted in over a year.

No comments: